Bird Control Methods
Are you experiencing problems with birds nesting on rooftops, or affecting exterior property?
Call Caskade Bird Control Inc for expert advice on bird control methods in Calgary and surrounding areas. With over 15 years of experience, our experts are well equipped to help you and protect the indoor and outdoor areas of your property.
Trapping is an ideal way to reduce the bird population without harming the flock
A bird control spike is a device with long, needle-like rods ideal for bird control
Used to prevent birds from entering into unwelcoming areas
Ultrasonic bird control, Optical gel, Shock strips, Spider legs
Some of the benefits of trapping are:
- Helps in reducing damage to personal property
- Reduces the reproduction of all flock sizes
Bird netting is an effective deterrent used to prevent birds from entering into unwelcoming areas. You can choose to install a bird net in any enclosed or semi-enclosed area like open beam structures, loading docks, facades, courtyards, commercial buildings, and more.
Some of the benefits of bird nets are:
- Birds are compelled to move to another location; thereby, preventing the damage that may be caused to your property.
- It is cost-effective, exclusively keeps all bird activities away from your locations.
Other Bird Control Methods
Ultrasonic bird control
Ultrasonic is the most effective bird control method that emits high-frequency sound waves to keep pests away. The ultrasonic frequencies can confuse, disorient, and intimidate birds within a specific range but do not harm birds. From the electronic deterrents, the birds will feel the pressure which may affect their ability to detect the earth’s magnetic field. So, once the birds have experienced an ultrasonic attack, they will avoid such areas.
Optical gel pucks
Multi-sensory repellents that deter birds through sight, smell, and touch.
Low-profile electrified tracks that adjust to any architectural configuration. The shock strips curve up and down and side to side and the stainless steel braid follows the UV-stabilized PVC base without wrinkling.
You can trust us to do all types of cleanup for your commercial, residential, and industrial properties. We can clean bird feces, nest, eggs, deceased birds, and more to ensure that the entire area is disinfected to prevent the spread of diseases. After cleanup, we provide a written report of all actions taken including MSDS’s of all materials used.
Or give us a call: (403) 815-1807
Why birds can be a problem:
- Nesting birds can cause damage to roof tiles and other areas around eaves.
- House sparrows are known for nesting in any exterior nook or cranny, including gutters and dryer vents.
- Dried out droppings turn into dust, which can lead to breathing problems, especially for those with lung problems.
- Bird fouling can cause damage and stain concrete due to high levels of acid content within their droppings.
- Birds fouling on stairs and pavements can lead to slips and falls.
- Bird nests and droppings can leave a breeding ground for insects.
Why Choose Us
Insured & bonded
Safe & Reliable
Foremost Industries, Calgary, AB
Polite and Professional
Reliable and Quick to Respond
Raven Ridge Condo